- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10-oz.) block sharp Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- Garnish: sliced pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- Assorted vegetables and crackers
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Cool 5 minutes; finely chop pecans.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients until well blended. Stir in cheese and pecans. Garnish, if desired. Serve with vegetables and crackers.