Blue Crab Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump crabmeat
- 18 asparagus spears
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, torn
- Asian Vinaigrette
- Place a small skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add sesame seeds, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until seeds are toasted. Set aside.
- Drain crabmeat, removing any bits of shell; set aside.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales with a vegetable peeler, if desired. Cook asparagus in boiling water to cover 5 mintues or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and pat dry.
- Arrange lettuce on 6 serving plates; top evenly with asparagus and crabmeat. Drizzle evenly with Asian Vinaigrette, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads