Blue Crab Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump crabmeat
- 18 asparagus spears
- 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, torn
- Asian Vinaigrette
- Place a small skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add sesame seeds, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until seeds are toasted. Set aside.
- Drain crabmeat, removing any bits of shell; set aside.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales with a vegetable peeler, if desired. Cook asparagus in boiling water to cover 5 mintues or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and pat dry.
- Arrange lettuce on 6 serving plates; top evenly with asparagus and crabmeat. Drizzle evenly with Asian Vinaigrette, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note