Blue Crab Dip
Howard L. Puckett
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 pound fresh lump blue crabmeat
- Crackers or toast points
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add green onions and garlic, and sauté until tender. Stir in flour, and cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in half-and-half and next 3 ingredients.
- Gently fold in crabmeat without breaking up lumps. Pour into a lightly greased 8- x 8-inch baking dish. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve with crackers or toast points.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers