Blue Corn Pancakes
Goes perfect with the Orange-Honey Butter and Cinnamon Maple Syrup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 11/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cornmeal
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup(s) blueberries fresh
- 3 banana peeled and sliced
- Preheat a nonstick griddle. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Beat the eggs and 1 1/2 cups of the milk in a medium bowl until combined, then stir in the melted butter. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently fold in the blueberries. If the batter seems too thick, add some of the remaining milk.
- Ladle approximately 1/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until the bottom is light golden brown, flip, and continue cooking for about 30 seconds. Remove to an ovenproof plate and keep warm in the oven until ready to serve. Serve 3 pancakes per person with a dollop of orange-honey butter, cinnamon maple syrup, and bananas. Garnish with blueberries dust with confectioners' sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rfelder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note