Blue Chip Nachos
Your favorite blue cheese is essential for decadence here.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (4-oz.) wedge Maytag or other blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons tub-style cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 (5-oz.) bag lightly salted crinkle-cut potato chips (we tested with Kettle brand)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. bottled balsamic glaze (we tested with Gia Russa)
- Combine cheeses and whipping cream in a small bowl, stirring well. Spread whole potato chips in a double layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Dollop cheese onto potato chips. Sprinkle with walnuts. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until heated. Remove from oven, and carefully slide chips and parchment paper onto a wooden board. Sprinkle with herbs; drizzle with desired amount of balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers