Blue Cheese Yorkshire Puddings
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 ounces Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pan drippings from Prime Rib with Horseradish Cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients until smooth; stir in crumbled cheese.
- Place ungreased popover pans in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Brush bottom and sides of pans with pan drippings. Pour batter evenly into pans using a ladle. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until puffed and brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads