This dressing is one of the best blue cheese dressings I have come across in a long time. I usually stick to creamy blue cheese dressings, but have been making vinaigrettes lately, this one tops my list. I made a salad of baby greens, thinly sliced red onion & pears. Served it with grilled Angus Beef burger steaks. We ate seconds that night & finished up the dressing on the same salad the next. Yum.
Blue Cheese Walnut Salad Dressing
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 92
- Calories from fat: 98%
- Protein: 0.5g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Carbohydrate: 0.3g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 95mg
- Cholesterol: 1.2mg
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Danish blue cheese (or other mild, creamy blue cheese)
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Whisk together vinegar, oils, salt, and maple syrup in a medium bowl. Stir in cheese, walnuts, and parsley.
- Make ahead: Up to 2 weeks, chilled.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per Tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note