- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Danish blue cheese (or other mild, creamy blue cheese)
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- calories 92
- caloriesfromfat 98 %
- protein 0.5 g
- fat 10 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- carbohydrate 0.3 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- sodium 95 mg
- cholesterol 1.2 mg
How to Make It
Whisk together vinegar, oils, salt, and maple syrup in a medium bowl. Stir in cheese, walnuts, and parsley.
Make ahead: Up to 2 weeks, chilled.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per Tbsp.