Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
This can be drizzled over roasted potatoes and asparagus, or served as a dressing on mixed greens. White wine vinegar may be substituted for Champagne vinegar.
Yield: Makes 1 cup
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients. Stir in cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings