Blue Cheese Turkey Rolls
An excellent finger food for gatherings. From Candace Wiley: Lolo, Montana. Recipe published in Reminisce July/August 2005.
Chill: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 to 4 tablespoon(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- Dash garlic powder
- 2 thin slice(s) deli turkey
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- • In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread over each slice of turkey; roll up each from a long side. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- • Cut into 1-in. slices. Dip one cut end into parsley. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note