Blue Cheese Terrine with Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in half
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut in half
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette
- Mixed salad greens
- Place bell pepper halves, cut sides down, on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil 5 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially open) 8 to 10 minutes or until bell peppers look blistered.
- Place bell peppers in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skins. Peel peppers; remove and discard seeds. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Beat cheeses at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spread half of cheese mixture in a plastic wrap-lined 8- x 4-inch loafpan. Top with 4 pepper halves. Spread remaining cheese mixture over peppers; top with remaining pepper halves. Chill 8 hours.
- Unmold onto a serving dish, and drizzle with Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette. Serve on mixed greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blue Cheese Terrine with Tomato-Basil Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance