1. Beat cream cheese, blue cheese, chèvre, butter, and brandy until creamy. Stir in 2 tablespoons chives. Mound in a small, shallow dish. If making ahead, cover and chill up to 2 days.
2. In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, and cardamom.
3. Pour chili oil and olive oil into an 8- to 10-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add walnuts. Stir often until toasted, 5 to 7 minutes. Add sugar and stir until it melts onto nuts, about 1 minute.
4. Pour hot nuts into bowl with spices and mix to coat. If making ahead, let cool and store airtight up to 2 days.
5. Sprinkle nuts and remaining 1 tablespoon chives over cheese. Spread mixture onto crackers.