Blue Cheese Spread
Choose your "blues." Make your selection from blue-veined cheeses that range in flavor from mildest Maytag, to medium Gorgonzola, to strongest Stilton.
This recipe goes with Beef and Blue Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (we tested with Danish blue cheese)
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted and chopped
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce; stir until blended. Stir in blue cheese and walnuts. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Note about Leftovers: Spoon extra spread over steak, or add a splash of milk to transform it into salad dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note