Blue Cheese Spread
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (we tested with Danish blue cheese)
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted and chopped
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce; stir until blended. Stir in blue cheese and walnuts. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Note about Leftovers: Spoon extra spread over steak, or add a splash of milk to transform it into salad dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note