Blue Cheese and Spinach Pizza
Swap in arugula if you like -- simply cook the crust a minute or two more and the topped pizza a minute or two less.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 437
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 50g
- Sodium: 750mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound refrigerated whole-wheat pizza dough
- 3 ounces baby spinach (4 lightly packed cups)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Place a rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 450°F. Brush bottom of an 11-by-15-inch baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Gently stretch or roll dough to cover sheet. Bake crust until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Remove from oven,
- Scatter spinach leaves evenly over crust, leaving a 1-inch margin. Sprinkle with blue cheese, walnuts and Parmesan. Season with pepper and drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. oilve oil.
- Bake until cheese has melted and spinach has wilted, about 7 minutes. Slice and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note