Blue Cheese Sauce
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Blue Cheese Sauce is the perfect accompaniment to your favorite appetizer wings as it is to your favorite salad greens or crudites.
This recipe goes with Left Wings
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 (3-oz.) wedge blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grained mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together sour cream, buttermilk, blue cheese, chives, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This