I made this to accompany your super quick chili. I served it with raw veggies. There was enough left to use during the week. It is a quick, easy recipe that I will use again.
Blue Cheese Ranch Dip
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (1-oz.) package Ranch dip mix
- 1 (4-oz.) package blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Stir together sour cream, Ranch dip mix, blue cheese crumbles, and chopped fresh chives. Serve with carrot and celery sticks, sturdy potato chips, and hot wings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers