- 2 pounds small new potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Cook potato in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan 15 minutes or until tender; drain. Toss with butter and green onions in a bowl.
Whisk together whipping cream and flour in saucepan; stir in cheese. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Stir in salt and pepper. Toss with potato mixture; sprinkle with bacon and parsley. Serve immediately.