Blue Cheese Potato Salad
Add a flavor punch to potato salad with the bold taste of blue cheese.
Yield: Serves 8 to 10.
- 8 cups potatoes, boiled, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup elery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Combine potatoes, onions, celery, parsley, almonds, celery seed, salt and pepper in a large serving bowl; set aside.
- Mix together blue cheese, sour cream and vinegar in a small mixing bowl. Pour over potatoes, tossing to coat. Chill overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note