Blue Cheese Potato Salad
Add a flavor punch to potato salad with the bold taste of blue cheese.
Yield: Makes 10 servings
- 3 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 5 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- Optional: slivered toasted
- Cover potatoes with water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Simmer until tender; drain and cool.
- Blend together mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add green onions, celery and dill; fold in blue cheese and potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste; chill overnight. If desired, garnish with almonds at serving time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This