- 12 ounces boned top round steak
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese or feta cheese
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- calories 310
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fat 8.1 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- monofat 2.5 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 26.3 g
- carbohydrate 32.4 g
- fiber 3.3 g
- cholesterol 56 mg
- iron 4.1 mg
- sodium 732 mg
- calcium 103 mg
How to Make It
Trim fat from beef; slice into 1/4-inch strips. Set aside.
Combine the mustard, black pepper, garlic, and salt in a large bowl. Add beef, tossing to coat.
Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef mixture; sauté 4 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm. Add mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Add water; cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beef mixture and vinegar. Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
Warm tortillas according to package instructions. Spoon 1 cup mixture onto each tortilla; top each serving with 1/2 cup lettuce, and roll up.