Oh my goodness I was so happy to find this recipie listed...This is beyond 5 stars..I first found the recipie in the magazine and I misplaced...So happy to have found it...this is so good..WHEN I MADE IT I DID NOT HAVE ANY GREEN ONIONS so I used regular diced onions..it was still fabulous...How lucky those children were to have this lady as a mother...she must be a fantastic cook...Thanks so much for the find and If you have not made this...Do Not Wait Go Get The Ingrediants today...great by itself or with a roasted chicken ....
Blue Cheese Noodles
- 1 (12-ounce) package fettuccine, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding oil and bouillon granules to water; drain and keep warm.
- Melt butter in a large skillet; add green onions, and sauté until tender. Add cheese; reduce heat, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until melted. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream, pepper, and garlic powder. Add fettuccine, tossing to coat; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables