- 1 (12-ounce) package fettuccine, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
How to Make It
Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding oil and bouillon granules to water; drain and keep warm.
Melt butter in a large skillet; add green onions, and sauté until tender. Add cheese; reduce heat, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until melted. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream, pepper, and garlic powder. Add fettuccine, tossing to coat; serve immediately.