Blue Cheese Logs
Yield: Makes about 24 appetizer servings
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 (4-ounce) packages crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans, toasted and divided
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
- Process cream cheese and next 5 ingredients in a food processor 1 to 2 minutes until combined, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Stir together cheese mixture, 1 cup pecans, and 1/2 cup parsley. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Shape cheese mixture into 4 (7-inch) logs.
- Combine remaining 1 cup pecans and 1 1/2 cups parsley. Roll logs in parsley mixture; cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cracker Barrel cheese for Cheddar cheese. Cheese logs may be prepared ahead and frozen, if desired. Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers