- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 (4-ounce) packages crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans, toasted and divided
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
How to Make It
Process cream cheese and next 5 ingredients in a food processor 1 to 2 minutes until combined, stopping to scrape down sides.
Stir together cheese mixture, 1 cup pecans, and 1/2 cup parsley. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Shape cheese mixture into 4 (7-inch) logs.
Combine remaining 1 cup pecans and 1 1/2 cups parsley. Roll logs in parsley mixture; cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cracker Barrel cheese for Cheddar cheese. Cheese logs may be prepared ahead and frozen, if desired. Thaw in refrigerator overnight.