Blue Cheese Iceberg Wedges
Add chopped tomato to dress up this dish.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Pour dressing evenly over lettuce wedges; sprinkle evenly with cheese, pepper, and bacon.
- Greek Iceberg Wedges: Pour 3/4 cup Greek dressing evenly over lettuce wedges; sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1/4 cup chopped red onion, and 1/4 cup chopped ripe black olives. For testing purposes only, we used Athenos Greek With Feta Cheese Mediterranean Dressing.
- Caesar Iceberg Wedges: Pour 3/4 cup Caesar dressing evenly over lettuce wedges; top evenly with 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese. For testing purposes only, we used Ken's Steak House Caesar Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note