Blue Cheese Iceberg Wedges
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Pour dressing evenly over lettuce wedges; sprinkle evenly with cheese, pepper, and bacon.
- Greek Iceberg Wedges: Pour 3/4 cup Greek dressing evenly over lettuce wedges; sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1/4 cup chopped red onion, and 1/4 cup chopped ripe black olives. For testing purposes only, we used Athenos Greek With Feta Cheese Mediterranean Dressing.
- Caesar Iceberg Wedges: Pour 3/4 cup Caesar dressing evenly over lettuce wedges; top evenly with 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese. For testing purposes only, we used Ken's Steak House Caesar Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads