This dip was a disappointment. It tasted like a ranch dip plain and simple. For the cost of making this dip I was expecting more. I'll stick to just coating my wings in the Hot Sauce and serving ranch.
Blue Cheese "Hot Wing" Dip
Try this spicy dip on burgers or tomatoes. We do not recommend fat-free products in this recipe.
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. milk (optional)
- Garnishes: crumbled blue cheese, chopped green onions, freshly cracked pepper
- Serve with: fried chicken breast tenders, celery sticks, radishes, hot wing sauce
- Pulse first 10 ingredients in a food processor 4 times or just until blended. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl, and gently stir in blue cheese. If desired, stir in 1 to 2 Tbsp. milk, 1 tsp. at a time, for desired consistency. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours before serving. Garnish, if desired. Serve with chicken tenders, celery sticks, radishes, and hot wing sauce. Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 7 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers