Blue Cheese Ham Wraps
Bottled blue cheese salad dressing gives these wraps a burst of flavor. After topping the deli ham with Swiss cheese, melt the cheese in the microwave before quickly assembling the rest of the wrap. Recipe published in Quick Cooking January/February 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 12 thin slice(s) deli ham
- 4 thin slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 teaspoon(s) blue cheese salad dressing
- On each tortilla, layer a fourth of the ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and eggs. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon dressing; fold in sides.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note