Blue Cheese Ham Wraps
Community Recipe from
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 12 thin slice(s) deli ham
- 4 thin slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 teaspoon(s) blue cheese salad dressing
- On each tortilla, layer a fourth of the ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and eggs. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon dressing; fold in sides.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes