Blue Cheese Flank Steak
Marinate: 8 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground pepper
- 1 beef flank steak (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- • In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the steak; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- • Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- • Grill beef, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- • Let stand for 5 minutes; thinly slice across the grain. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note