Blue Cheese Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Minced
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Parsley Chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchetershire
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 cup(s) Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Buttermilk
- 4 oz Blue cheese Crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl or small crock.
- Chill for one hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JBarbari and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy