Blue Cheese Dressing
This thick, chunky salad dressing chock-full of blue cheese is low in fat. From Carolyn Steele: Marathon Shores, Florida. Serving Accompaniments: Strawberry-Orange Phyllo Cups and Apple-Leek Pork Chops. Recipe published in Light & Tasty February/March 2001.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- Salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; blend until smooth. Add blue cheese; mix well. Serve over greens. Cover and refrigerate any extra dressing. Yield: 14 tablespoons.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note