I really liked this but it was a little thick. I added some milk and it was fine.
Blue Cheese Dressing
This recipe goes with Iceberg Lettuce Wedges with Blue Cheese Dressing
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 Cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Note: To lighten recipe, substitute reduced-fat mayonnaise, and reduced-fat sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This