Blue Cheese-Dill Sauce
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Prop Styling: Buffy Hargett
This low-fat sauce can be stirred together in 10 minutes. Chill 1 hour, and store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.
Yield: Makes about 1 1/3 cups
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 23
- Fat: 1.8g
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup 2% low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stir together sour cream, yogurt, dill, blue cheese, lemon juice, and salt.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per Tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments