Blue Cheese Cut-Out Crackers
You'll love these delicate cheese wafers with a touch of hot pepper!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients together; let rest 30 minutes.
- Roll dough out onto a floured surface to about 1/8-inch thickness. Use your favorite spring cookie cutter shapes (flowers, teacups, wedding bells) to cut out the crackers.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets; bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or just until golden. Cool completely on baking sheets. Carefully remove the delicate crackers when cool.
Snap up stoneware butter crocks when you find them at flea markets. They're just the right size for serving party spreads and dips, as well as butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note