Blue Cheese Crostini
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 15 slice(s) French bread (1/2 inch thick), lightly toasted
- 1 medium ripe pear
- • In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in the blue cheese and walnuts. Spread evenly over toasted bread.
- • Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Core pear and cut into 30 thin slices. Place two pear slices on each crostini. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note