Blue Cheese Crisps
Yield: Makes about 5 dozen
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 2 (4-ounce) packages crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Beat blue cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add flour, poppy seeds, and red pepper, beating just until combined. Shape dough into 2 (9-inch-long) logs. Wrap each log in plastic wrap, and chill 2 hours.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Store crisps in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers