Blue Cheese Crisps
1998 Recipe Hall of Fame
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- Garnish: fresh parsley
- Stir together softened butter and blue cheese until blended; stir in chopped nuts. Set mixture aside.
- Place baguette slices in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn slices, and spread evenly with blue cheese mixture. Bake 5 more minutes. Garnish, if desired. Serve crisps immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note