Love this recipe! But I will cut the green hot sauce in half. It was certainly spicy! Will make it again for sure.
Blue Cheese Coleslaw
Stir in the red cabbage just before serving so the slaw doesn't turn pink.
Yield: Makes 9 cups
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon green hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 large head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 4 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients and 1/2 cup blue cheese in a very large bowl. Add green cabbage, carrot, and half of green onions; toss to coat. Just before serving, transfer to a serving bowl, and stir in red cabbage. Sprinkle with remaining blue cheese and green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note