Blue Cheese Cole Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Shredded Cole Slaw mix
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) Crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- Toss the slaw mix in a large bowl.
- Mix everything else in a medium bowl.
- Toss everything together to coat thoroughly.
- Set 5 minutes, toss again.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mambaza and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Blue Cheese Cole Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads