- 1/2 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- calories 80
- caloriesfromfat 66 %
- protein 1.7 g
- fat 5.9 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- carbohydrate 5 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- sodium 116 mg
- cholesterol 16 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. With a mixer on medium speed, cream together cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add cayenne, blue cheese, flour, rice cereal, and bacon (if using) and beat on medium-low speed until well blended. The dough will be stiff.
Roll 1-tablespoon portions into balls and place slightly apart on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork.
Bake until crackers are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.