Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas
Select any creamy dressing to use in this easy chicken salad sandwich. Recipe published in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10-ounce package(s) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 cup(s) shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Stuff each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note