Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas
Community Recipe from
- 1 10-ounce package(s) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 cup(s) shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Stuff each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note