Blue Cheese and Black Pepper Potatoes
You'll love these spuds made luscious with blue cheese.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (24-oz.) packages refrigerated mashed potatoes (we tested with Bob Evans)*
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat potatoes in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, 6 to 8 minutes. Add blue cheese, butter, salt, and pepper, stirring just until butter is melted.
- *Look for this brand of mashed potatoes in the meat department of your grocery store.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This