Blue Cheese and Black Pepper Potatoes
You'll love these spuds made luscious with blue cheese.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (24-oz.) packages refrigerated mashed potatoes (we tested with Bob Evans)*
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat potatoes in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, 6 to 8 minutes. Add blue cheese, butter, salt, and pepper, stirring just until butter is melted.
- *Look for this brand of mashed potatoes in the meat department of your grocery store.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note