Blue Cheese Biscuits
Pair these biscuits with Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish Cream for a flavorful appetizer.
This recipe goes with Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish Cream
More From Southern Living
Bake: 18 Minutes
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- Stir together all ingredients just until blended.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Pat dough to a 3/4-inch thickness; cut with a 2-inch round cutter. Place dough rounds on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note