Blue Cheese and Beef Roll-Ups
Precut beef stir-fry strips used for the filling in this wrap add a dose of post-workout iron without the salt of deli roast beef. Combine the mayonnaise mixture and cook the beef the night before; refrigerate each separately and assemble the sandwich in the morning for a satisfying lunch after a midday workout.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 281
- Calories from fat: 16%
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 20.4g
- Carbohydrate: 37.9g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 763mg
- Calcium: 69mg
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 pound round tip steak strips
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 (10-inch) reduced-fat flour tortillas
- Combine mayonnaise, blue cheese, horseradish, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle steak with salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add steak to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, and onion in a bowl. Spread about 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture evenly over each tortilla. Divide steak and lettuce mixture evenly among tortillas; roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This