- 1/3 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 17
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fat 0.4 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 1 g
- carbohydrate 2.1 g
- fiber 0.3 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 52 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients. Process until smooth; stir in cheeses.
Spoon bean mixture into a shallow 1-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent; microwave at HIGH 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Combine breadcrumbs and parsley; sprinkle over bean mixture. Serve dip with Melba toast rounds, pita wedges, or no-oil-baked tortilla chips.
Note: Make 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs by tearing 1 slice of fresh or slightly stale sandwich bread into small pieces. To toast breadcrumbs for this recipe, place them on a baking sheet; broil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.