This is now my favorite slaw recipe! The bacon and blue cheese are the magic ingredients.
Blue Cheese-Bacon Slaw
The bacon is a great addition to this slaw.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 (12-ounce) packages broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Stir together Ranch dressing and blue cheese in a large bowl. Rinse slaw mix with cold water; drain well. Combine slaw mix, onion, and bacon; toss. Top with dressing just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads