Awesome dip!! Even my 4 year-old loves it.
Blue Cheese-Bacon-Spinach Dip
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
The bold flavor of blue cheese and saltiness of the bacon give a creative punch to your average spinach dip. Serve Blue Cheese-Bacon-Spinach Dip with celery sticks for an added crunch.
Yield: Serves 8 (serving size: about 2 tablespoons)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 52
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 141mg
- 2 center-cut bacon slices
- 4 ounces chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Celery sticks
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; crumble. Remove all but 1 teaspoon drippings from pan. Add spinach to pan, stirring until wilted. Cool slightly. Combine bacon, spinach, yogurt, sour cream, blue cheese, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, and kosher salt. Serve with celery sticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This