I made this in my mini-crockpot to take to a party. I thought it was delicious, great combination of flavors.
Blue Cheese-Bacon Dip
This warm blue cheese dip is one of our top-rated appetizer recipes and ideal for entertaining. You can bake it in individual cups or a 1-quart dish and serve with fresh fruit, crackers or flatbread.
More From Southern Living
- 7 bacon slices, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- Grape clusters
- Flatbread or assorted crackers
- Cook chopped bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until crisp. Drain bacon, and set aside. Add minced garlic to skillet, and sauté 1 minute.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add half-and-half, beating until combined. Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese, and chives. Spoon mixture evenly into 4 (1-cup) individual baking dishes.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Sprinkle evenly with chopped walnuts, and serve with grape clusters and flatbread or assorted crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This