Blue Cheese Appetizer Pizza
This recipe makes enough for two pizzas. From Kathy Stanaway: DeWitt, Michigan. Recipe published in Light & Tasty December/January 2003.
Rise: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounce(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- • Divide bread dough in half. Press each into a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- • Brush dough with oil. Combine the basil, oregano and garlic powder; sprinkle over dough. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Arrange onion and tomatoes over crust; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 2 pizzas (10 slices each).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note