Doubled blue cheese and chives (instead of green onions). Get request for recipe where ever I take it.
Blue Cheese-and-Green Onion Potato Salad
More From Southern Living
- 3 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup refrigerated blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1. Bring potatoes, 1 tsp. salt, and water to cover to a boil. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or just until tender; drain.
- 2. Stir together green onions, next 3 ingredients, and remaining salt in a large bowl; add potatoes and crumbled blue cheese, stirring gently to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads