- 3 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup refrigerated blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
How to Make It
Bring potatoes, 1 tsp. salt, and water to cover to a boil. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or just until tender; drain.
Stir together green onions, next 3 ingredients, and remaining salt in a large bowl; add potatoes and crumbled blue cheese, stirring gently to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.